Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Wedding

The best part about my wedding is that- seeing my parents so happy... I never even thought that my wedding would give them such an immense satisfaction and happiness... To see them like that, I could have done anything in the world...

There is another best thing - the special bond it creates among your close ones... New relations and new friendships start… All my friends at different stages of my life met one other and turned out as a cool single little gang… :) You can make out the happiness of all your beloved ones seeing you getting married... It might have been like this for them- "The naughtiest girl I had ever known is marrying and is going to get responsible" or may be rather “I pity this poor guy marrying such a monkey like swetha” or might be “How lucky he is to marry our swethu” (which I strongly believe that none of my friends would have thought… Lol…)

Wedding was real special for me as I enjoyed each every part of it… I made sure that our priest explained us the meaning of each ritual we performed… It was so special to perform them all after knowing why you are doing it rather than performing it mechanically…

Important thing to mention is I was damn careful about my wedding photographer not just because I was a photography freak but because those will be the main source to recollect memories someday when I had to walk with 3 legs… I am totally satisfied with my wedding photography done by sesham…

I agree that wedding was tiring too but still that left lifetime memories to cherish…

It really took me some time to get adjusted with my new house + work at office and new life with him… Now I love my life like this, as I have every quality in my hubby that I could ask for… :) As well as I have great in-laws as sweet as my parents… I still feel I am the luckiest soul on earth as always…

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hey, I love reading your comments or compliments... Please pour down frankly... Thanks for stopping by... enjoy your stay in my blog ♥