Thursday, July 1, 2010

Few answers

1. What curse word do you use the most?
I use telugu word “nee yabba” more frequently…

2. Do you own an iPod?
Yes I do… but I miss it a lot now as I have no enough time for it…

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
Naveesh, mother, father, mother-in-law, my few best buddies (radhi, nandu, meenu, deepu, etc)… yeah you guessed right… my phone bill is always 1500+ though I have best call packages… Lol…

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Ya I do but would prefer to forget…

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
I was at home sleeping when my mom woke me up and showed the disaster on TV…

6. What was the last movie you watched?
Raavan… I loved it just for the photography and nothing else…

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
He he… mostly my mom and dad call me so… but now my hubby don’t even believe I am lazy as he is lazier than me… Lol…

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Never… I fall asleep less than 5 mins after I close my eyes irrespective of place, time or anything… I know that… I am luckiest…

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Mostly I hear at least one a day… I am good at listening and suggesting as well…

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Features in face, eyes and attitude they carry…

11. What are you looking forward to?
To go home… I miss my parents…

12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I don’t think t-shirts suit me…

13. What will you be doing in one hour?
Sitting still in office but definitely will do something I love like blogging, connecting on fb, reading a book etc…

14. Is anyone in love with you?
Hmm… actually many… I don’t think I can count on…

15. Last time you cried?
I don’t remember… It’s been quite long…

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Now on office desktop…

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No way… I don’t like them much…

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
Never…

19. What were you doing before this?
Solving an issue in Microsoft Biztalk…

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Last Sunday, beside my hubby watching TV together…

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Minimum 7 and prefer 8… I just love sleeping…

22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
I do… or else I feel so sick…

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad you took up this tag yar!! I was hoping to ask you all guys to do it but restrained myself from bugging you. :)
    The whole world knows Naveesh is NOT lazier than you. You monkey :-P
    Btw are you done with the book yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha funny ..hope tht bava has seen Question 4...thn the curse word used by him would be "nee yenkamma" :-p. And the funniest question of all is no. 12...hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Hey, I love reading your comments or compliments... Please pour down frankly... Thanks for stopping by... enjoy your stay in my blog ♥