Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A tribute to my mobile

I am your most useful gadget ever, staying with u 24/7… Guessed me? I am not your ipod… I am not your laptop… I am not your camera… but still, I am a blend of many such gadgets… Yes… You got it… I am your mobile phone…


But my owner uses me mostly to connect with her dear ones and then for photos… Today let me talk about the photos I capture for her…

When you go to a mall, you liked something which you can’t afford and wanna add it to your wish list? Just pull me out… check around that no one is watching and click… :) (They won’t allow using me in many places like class rooms, malls, theaters… but I know you guys use me tactfully… :P)


You were dragged by a friend into book store and you really are not into books? I am there to give you company with songs and videos… And then, you found the cutest cover on a book? Just click… :)


You are carrying a bulky camera with many features but charging ended by the time you need it? Don’t worry friend, I am always there for you…


You saw a cute guy and wanna show him to your friends before you miss him, I can capture him for you… :) :P


You saw a very rare thing like double rainbow and wanna show it to your friends on facebook? I can do that for you dear…


At times there are few memories which can’t fade away…





At times rare moments which bring a smile on your face…





At times few sights which inspire you…





Whatever it might be, I am always there with you whenever you need me…

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Hey, I love reading your comments or compliments... Please pour down frankly... Thanks for stopping by... enjoy your stay in my blog ♥