Monday, July 12, 2010

An hour with a butterfly

I have been seeing movies in which butterflies come and sit on heroine’s hand and always wished if it was me… So, that I get to touch and feel the tenderness of butterfly… I don’t know what phenomenon they used - If they usually wait for butterfly to come and do that shot for them or if they will force it to do so somehow…

Saturday, I and meenu went to watch milenge milenge at 10AM… The movie was so small (2hrs) and we did not feel like going home so early… So, we went to lalbagh for taking few snaps…


I could get a good shot of a beautiful path with a couple who added up to the scene...


Found few beautiful bugs in the grass…


Chased them for around half an hour to get good macro shots of them…


Then we moved on to capture few butterflies… All of them literally made me run behind them without even posing for me once… I was wet with sweat by then and thought of giving up… Then meenu joked saying that- ‘Like Priyanka chopra in Love story 2050, just open your palm and call it with all your heart and it will come to you’… And I was like- ‘Come on madam, such things happen only in movies’…

There was one butterfly which was like a brown velvet cloth piece sitting calmly on some plant… I loved it so much as it was giving good poses for my camera… I took my camera so close to it to get a macro shot and finally disturbed it… It flew away, but it was moving just around me… Then I opened my palm just like that… And you don’t believe it, but it came and sat on my hand for 2 secs… It was so wonderful feeling… Butterfly was so tender and soft… It was just like a cool breeze touching my palm… I don’t know why but I was overwhelmed with happiness…


It again came and sat on another plant around me, and I continued its photo shoot… After few minutes it flew around and sat on my left shoulder… I could not believe that… Meenu was also so shocked and staring at it… I thought of having a snap with my darling and tried handling camera in my hand to meenu… But it did not stay longer than 10 secs and I missed such a wonderful snap… Anyway the feeling that left in my heart was so wonderful… I felt that we have some special bonding… (I am not kidding… I really had that feeling… You know…) I did not feel like leaving it and coming home… I felt like spending more time with it… I don’t know what it liked in me… Meenu guessed that it might be the pure white dress I was wearing… But that special feeling made my day… Such a lovely feeling I never ever experienced in my life…

4 comments:

♥ Hey, I love reading your comments or compliments... Please pour down frankly... Thanks for stopping by... enjoy your stay in my blog ♥